Tuesday, January 30, 2007
I've been tagged by Ariana
Here goes: 6 weird things about me..
1. I'm an American Idol junkie. I can't get enough of that show.
2. When I gave birth to my first daughter, the ligament that holds my pelvis together tore, and I couldn't walk for 3 months.
3. I go to Kick Boxing classes every week. It's where I take out all of my aggression : )
4. I'm still great friends with most of my friends from high school.
5. Everyone makes fun of the way that I stand. I put all of my weight on one hip and stick my other foot outward.
6. Anyone who has read my 100 things knows this, but I bite the skin on my thumbs when I'm nervous or stressed.
I'm tagging Adrienne, Cari, Jordan, Amy and Amanda!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yikes! I think my top 6 wierd things are too wierd to list publicly..lol.. I'm gonna have to think about this...hmmm
LOL I can probably come up with 100 weird things about me!
Ew, the torn ligament has me twitching..oh that must've been painful! Thank goodness it was your first daughter and not the second, can you imagine not being able to walk and having to take care of a newborn AND a toddler?!
I'm trying to picture the way you stand and if it's the way I see in my head it is pretty funny.
Post a Comment