Last but not least, in my introduction of myself, I figured I introduce you to my handsome hubby. Dane is my best friend. He is the best Daddy I know. When he is home, he always helps me take care of the kiddos. We always have so much fun together! It was a bright day, so his eyes are a little squinty. Oh well... HHCC away.
Thanks so much for all of your kind words. I've really appreciated learning from all of you. It's been really fun getting to know all of you, too. I'm excited to see what all of your home towns are like.
Specs: AV mode 1/4000 woah!, 2.8, 800, RAW

8 comments:
Great photo! He looks like a keeper!
Cari
Hubba Hubba! ;) He's a hottie!!
Love how you framed the shot. He sounds like a great guy!
Nice shot of your hubby. Looks like you may have edited a touch and it looks good.
yvonne
Good lookin hubby! Like to see it in b/w...
Great photo. Good lookin guy.Great blog also
I love that the shot is slightly off center... and love the focus. He's a cutie!
I love to see all these DH pics, it's great! Looks like he does not mind having his pic taken...awesome.
Post a Comment