I'm back from my trip to Laughlin. We had a lot of fun. The theme for this week is water. I might struggle a little, living in the middle of the desert. This is a picture from a family session that I did last week. The girls were distracted by everything, but what 3 and 1 year olds aren't. : ) This is a picture of them leaning over the bridge looking down to the little river below. HHCC Please. If you want to see my other pics from this shoot, click on my link to SnapAll Photography. They were a lot of fun. Specs 1/250 5.0, 400

10 comments:
I love the matching dresses, and the 'sisters' shot. Great pics at the shoot!
I took a peek at the other pics you had posted. On my screen they all seem a tad dark, but don't take my word for it. My color is giving me SO much grief lately! Adorable poses and crops. This one (looking over the bridge) is definitely my fave!
Oh...just too precious-LOVE those matching dresses, so girly and feminine:) Normally I love close crops, but I think I would like to see a tad more on the sides of the girls to give a bit of context? Maybe a square crop like a 6X6.
Love the relationship here.
This is an adorable shot! Idon't know if it's the dresses or not, but the shot seems to have a bit of a blue cast. Great capture
Oh this is adorable!!! So cute!
Cari
awe...what a sweet capture!
How sweet are they in their little dresses. What a wonderful shot.
Such a cute shot -- and if they're looking down at water, then it's a water shot, right??
These turned out great.
What cuties - Little girls in matching dresses always makes me smile =)
Post a Comment