This week is tough for me. I'm having a hard time finding inspiration. This is a picture I took of a waterfall at one of the local country clubs. Thanks for all of the CC. I really do learn a ton from it. Jordan, you were right about yesterday's shots being too dark. I fixed them. It's so great to have so many pairs of eyes for CC. Specs AV mode (still afraid of manual, but I working my way there) 1/640, 2.8, 400

3 comments:
Neat picture. My only CC is that I would have rather seen the focus on the water, not the grass.
Ditto what julie said. Don't be afraid of manual, its not so scary once you give it try.
Glad that I helped! :O) Bet they look perfect now!! I Love your take on the water theme. . . too bad all of our water around here is in the form of snow! It's driving me nuts! lol
Post a Comment