Wednesday, January 24, 2007

January 24th

I am not following the theme today. Sorry! I would really like your help. I have been working with my black and white conversions. This is one that I did yesterday of one of my friend's little girls, her and her sister were so cute. HHCC Please. Specs 1.6, 1/4000, 800. Thanks!!

10 comments:

Andrea said...

This is a cute picture! It looks like you are getting a good range of tones in your conversion, which I like. On my screen, it almost has a more brown/sepia tone to it. I like it, though!

Sara D. said...

Did you add a vignette to it? I looks that way, I love that, I like the chocolate tones!

Amy Covey said...

This is a very cute picture. I agree, the tones are a little brown (I prefer chocolate!)...but it works with this photo.

Michelle said...

well she is just a cutie! you did a great job capturing her personality and i like the conversion.

Anonymous said...

I think this photo is wonderful. I am not much help on black and white conversions...I never have any luck on them!
Cari

Lorrie said...

sweet picture. her smile is absolutely adorable. On my monitor her face looks a little bit blown out, but it could be me...
Lovely shot though, and I like the brownish conversion

Amanda said...

I think its a Wonderful conversion! Black and Whites are tricky and I think that you did great with this one! Good job!

barb said...

She is adorable! I like the conversion but I am wondering why your ISO was at 800. The picture has quite a bit of noise and that is probably why. If your AP was at something like 2.0 you might have gotten both of her eyes much sharper. You were serious when you said you wanted CC right? :)

Haleigh said...

Barb. . . I was serious when I said that I wanted CC. Thank you to everyone. I did notice the noise, I kept the ISO high because I was shooting two little wiggle worms, but I'm wondering if it was a bit too high now. Also, Sara, I did burn the edges a bit.

jenrogers said...

i would crop a little closer...nice black and white...on the last one...