Friday, January 26, 2007

January 26th

This is the little girl from my last two posts sister. Any and all HHCC welcome. Same with yesterday, I'm wondering if Noiseware would help this one. Specs 1/1250, 5.6, 800.

5 comments:

barb said...

She is very cute and it is a really nice capture. I am wondering, though, why your ISO was set so high? Being outside, you should have been able to have it at 200 or no higher than 400.

barb said...

She is so cute and I really like the shot. The colors are very nice!

I am curious, though. Why is your ISO so high? It looks like you were outside. If you were, you should have been able to get away with 200 or 400 at the highest.

jordan.krogman said...

I was wondering the same thing. Both girls are cute as can be and you got some great shots of them!!

Dar Kaso said...

She's adorable, great colors!

Jan said...

I'm a total newbie, so take this with a grain of salt. But, maybe you could adjust your levels or contrast to give her face a little more oomph. It almost looks a little blown? I love the pose and the rocks are great. She is a beauty! I had to laugh after what everyone else said about your ISO. I ALWAYS forget to look at that unless I'm struggling with low light. If I have good light, it usually just stays at whatever it was the last time I shot... :) Little did they know that their comments would help someone else! Thanks for sharing these!