OK. . . here we go, I'm not the best with resolutions, I'll be the first to admit it, but I'm going to make it a goal to post everyday (that I'm near a computer) for the entire year of 2007. My goal in this effort is to teach myself slowly but surely how to use my camera in full manual mode. Here is my first entry, and a good place to see where I'm starting from. This picture is SOOC in Auto Mode. We went to the Sand Dunes over the weekend, and thes are my two favorite subjects. My little girls, Rylee and Peyton. I'm excited to learn and gain experience through this challenge! I hope to get to know all of the 2Peas from this challenge better too!
Haleigh

9 comments:
What a precious photo!!! I love it!
Cari
love the pink goggles!
LOVE it! love those goggles!
What a cute pair. Can't wait to see more.. Mine are still in auto also..
too cute! love the goggles
They are precious!!! Great pic!
This pic is just too cute. Love those big pink goggles
Very cute. Looks like they were having fun. Great for SOOC - you should be happy with the results!
What cuties! I am sure they make for a lot of inspiration :)
Post a Comment