Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Febraury 7th

I still have not had any kind of chance to out and shoot anything botanical. I have been stuck inside editing some pictures that my sister and I took at a local pageant this weekend. This is a picture from a picnic that we had last weekend. I just thought it was cute. These are my DD. Aperature Priority: 1/4000, 800, 2.2. HHCC!

8 comments:

jordan.krogman said...

I don't always get to see your blog every single day, but I'm stunned at the last couple of pics! I love the one of your 2 DD's together in their little matching outfits! And the dance shoes? That one is to die for! Congratulations on getting into full manual mode now!! :O) I also love the look on your girls' faces while they ride on the bike with your step dad. So so so cute! Glad I stopped over for a peek!

nomo wino daph said...

Very precious pic! I like your dof. I think I would like to see it with some color pop on the girls... (maybe its my comitor but they tend to blend with the back ground) Maybe a b/w bk ground and the girls in color!!

Very cute shot!

Sue said...

Boy - I would be totally freaked with my girls on the ledge. Bug I have to say that is a great picture! Great composition with the bridge in the background. The dof is great and teh girls have the cutest expressions. Very cute.

Jenny said...

Very cute shot. Your girls are so sweet. Love the DOF on this shot. I would like to see a bit closer crop on this...maybe to a portrait orientation on them? Right now the background detracts just a bit from them.

Hope said...

I really like this shot. I like how the bridge runs the background and the dof of the pic. When I first looked at this shot my eyes were drawn to the background for some reason. I don't know if it's because the girls are in the middle of the pic or not or if that even matters but I just wanted to tell you that. Anyways you caught a really great moment with your girls and they are very cute!

Jenny said...

Ok, I haven't been on here for like a month, but I love to see your cute pictures of your girls, and the dance one is so sweet. Girls are too much fun!

Amy Covey said...

They are too cute! Great DOF.

Michelle said...

aww how cute. love their expressions! the only cc I have is maybe a diff crop to get the girls a little less centered.