Monday, February 12, 2007

February 12th

Whoa! I've been a slacker this past week. I'm really going to try and better. This week we're supposed to shoot the same object from 5 different angles/distances. I've chosen my children, hopefully they count as an object : ) I used Amanda (Peawithme's) Perfect Pastel action on this photo. Her actions are so fun! Specs 1/3200, 3.5, 800. Manual!!

4 comments:

Dar Kaso said...

How sweet are those girls, great capture. The one with your husband and daughter is fabulous too. Great captures.

Jenny said...

Can't wait to see the rest. Your girls are just adorable. Love the pic below with your DH. Such a fun shot.

Patti said...

Such a prety picture.

Lorrie said...

Adorable girls! On my monitor though it really looks a bit blown out.. I can't tell what they're looking at, their faces and the background are all white.. Is this my monitor?