Thursday, February 01, 2007

February 1st

Yea! We made it through the first month! I know that the theme is still sports, but I couldn't resist this one. This is a picture that I took yesterday for one of my best friends. She just had her third little boy. My lens was wiggin' because we took these shots inside, and yesterday was a cloudy day around here, but I though that this one turned out precious. HHCC Please! 1/50, 2.0, 200

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Haleigh!!! I think this is beautiful! I can't believe how well it looks for a ss of 1/50. You captured beautiful emotion and the conversion is perfect! Great job!

Amy Covey said...

How sweet!

Lorrie said...

adorable!

Lorrie said...

adorable!

Jenn said...

love the contrast...sweet!!

Adrienne said...

It's so perfect! Very Very Cute :) It's soft, but works soooo good here. Got anymore to share??? I want to photograph babies soooooooo badly right now, I think I'm even getting the 'itch' lol

Sarah Heggie said...

What a precious shot! I know the mom is going to be so excited! The conversion is perfect!

Anonymous said...

I must be the only one who has some CC for this shot. It seems like your ISO was too low for shooting these pic's as there is a lot of blur/movement in the picture. If you had upped your ISO perhaps these shots wouldn't have been so blurry. Cute boys nevertheless!

Patti said...

gorgeous shot. Like Shari said, it's a bit soft (especially when full size), increasing the iso would let you increase the ss. But the composition is beautiful and I don't think a shot like this needs to be super sharp.

Jenny said...

Amazing! The ones of the boys are so adorable, you are GOOD!! If u see M tell her I say congratulations on the new bundle of joy!! lots of love!