Tuesday, February 06, 2007

February 6th

I still haven't a chance to do anything botanical. I've been busy, busy, busy, but my youngest DD started dance classes yesterday. She takes them at the same dance studio as her big sister. She used to just go and sit and wait for the class to be over, only to leave. Now she is so excited that she has something that is just for her. She had so much fun yesterday!! ANNOUNCEMENT: I shot these in full manual!! I've finally figured it out!! Specs: 1/2500, 3.5, 800. The high ISO was on purpose for this specific shot. HHCC!!

8 comments:

Dar Kaso said...

Very cute shot of your little dancers. Congrats on shooting it in manual!

Adrienne said...

This is so cute!! Nice contrast with the black and white, and cool composition! I like the look of the higher iso, great job! :)

Adrienne said...

hmmm did my comments stick? That's strange, I don't see it here now, but I just left some?!?!

Sue said...

Congrats on manual mode. I have yet to venture into that territory ;) My little one will start dance next year with her big sister - I can't wait! Great shot - I'll have to do something like that when she starts too :)

Amy Covey said...

Cute, cute photo! Congrats on shooting in manual! Isn't that a great feeling??

Katie said...

Cute shot, great composition. Shooting in manual is a great feeling!

Jenny said...

What a cute shot. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Cute shot!! I love it in b&w.

Congratulations on going manual!!