You sure made an otherwise ugly monkey face look so sweet. Looks like he's trying to look sweet and innocent. That's a TERRIFIC shot!!!!
love that face! great job on your composition and editing work!
Wow, fabulous, the color is amazing on the face.
Wow - the colors are fantastic, and I love the composition on this! It's tough to get amazing pics at a zoo, with the glass, etc. I love this!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You sure made an otherwise ugly monkey face look so sweet. Looks like he's trying to look sweet and innocent. That's a TERRIFIC shot!!!!
love that face! great job on your composition and editing work!
Wow, fabulous, the color is amazing on the face.
Wow - the colors are fantastic, and I love the composition on this! It's tough to get amazing pics at a zoo, with the glass, etc. I love this!
Post a Comment