I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who is falling behind! I haven't been updating my blog every day and I haven't had time to check out everyone else's, either! Thought I'd stop by and see what you've been up too. Looks like some great stuff! I love that headshot of the pageant gal. Very nice! And the pics of your DD with the makeup are great; I've caught mine like that before, too!
3 comments:
Love the frame around the shot. I am always a sucker for photos like this, it's babies first kiss and just so sweet and tender. Nice conversion.
love this shot. Great work. Love the frame.
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who is falling behind! I haven't been updating my blog every day and I haven't had time to check out everyone else's, either! Thought I'd stop by and see what you've been up too. Looks like some great stuff! I love that headshot of the pageant gal. Very nice! And the pics of your DD with the makeup are great; I've caught mine like that before, too!
Post a Comment