Friday, April 13, 2007

April 13th

Not too much to CC here. These are just some pics that I took earlier today. I shot in JPEG because it was sooo bright out. My daughter had a project at school where she got to watch a butterfly grow from it's cocoon. She was sooo excited. In the picture with the girls, they decided that they wanted to make butterflies with their legs. . . something that they learned in dance class. Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

love the expression on your girls' faces. my only cc would be to have used a fill-flash...then you could lighten up their pretty little faces. great color otherwise!

jen said...

Great shots! I love the butterfly process. I hope we can do it again this year too! Great senior shots too!

Trisha said...

Soo sweet! What a FUN project!

Patti said...

nice fun pics. it's hard getting even exposure when the light is so bright.

Me said...

So sweet...and butterflies are near and dear to my heart. Just have to tell you one thing...butterflies emerge from chrysalises while MOTHS emerge from cocoons. Tell your girls. :)

Eric Carl (author of The Very Hungry Caterpillar) got it wrong in his book...and his comment was, "This is not a science book."

Teachers around the country were like, "Huh?"

Jan said...

Love that you captured these memories. The butterfly shot is so fun, as is the "butterfly legs" shot!! TFS!