My sweet Peyton! She has been getting into everything lately. The other day, I walked into the kitchen and she had pulled a chair from the kitchen table over to the stove, and was standing on top of it getting into the medicine cupboard above. She seems to find such JOY in doing the exact opposite of what we ask of her ; ) Hopefully it's just a phase. I tried so hard to get a simple smile out of her. After many attempts, this is what I came up with. HHCC Please! All comments are welcome.

8 comments:
So cute Haleigh. She's such a doll. I love the hair. Can't wait to do that with Sofie. It was fun seeing you at the shower yesterday!!!
She sounds jus tmy my two year old! She likes to climb and find things to get in to! I like the angles on these - especially the comp. on #2. #3 looks a tad out of focus to me, but it's one of the cutest shots. I also love her hair!!
Very cute! I love the second one! That look is so mommy-is-always-trying-to-take-pics-of-me! Too funny! That age is so fun, yet so hard to capture. At least it's that way with my Kayli Belle.
You definately captured her personality! I love the variety here!
you definately captured her personality! I love the variety here!
Loving that expression in #2, so adorable in an impish way, you know?
I think you got some really great shots here! Wonderful expressions captured!! The only CC I'd give is they look a bit out of focus. Did you sharpen them? I know with my young ones I have to keep my shutter speed at 1/125 or faster to keep them in focus. I know that's hard to do indoors without using a flash! She is precious!!
you did a great job capturing her personality here.
I agree with the others that have said that the photos are little soft...and #3 is OOF, but still cute to boot.
What are your settings on these? I ask because I am thinking that could stop down a couple of stops to get more of her sweet face in focus.
great job!
Post a Comment