Thursday, April 19, 2007

April 20th

I took this picture a while back, but still love it. This is my friends two daughters. They are so cute, but this is one of my favorite pictures that I took that day. It shows their relationship.

11 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, my! This is so very sweet- I want one of my girls like this...

Tiffany said...

Sooo sweet!!! love this!

Trisha said...

This is a very sweet picture! I love it B&W too!

Katie said...

I like this. PIctures taken of kids from behind just grab me, they seem to say so much.

Michelle said...

very sweet! i love the side lighting.

Melissa said...

How adorable. Lil' girls are so sweet?

lcp said...

This is wonderful! I LOVE photos of children from behind especially when they are holding hands. Very sweet.

Dar Kaso said...

What a sweet photo of your girls.

Dana said...

I'm really liking 'from behind' shots these days. It's great. Looks like a tough lighting situation too...good job.

Jan said...

SOOOO sweet!! I love the conversion and the lighting is really perfect for the mood.

Anna said...

So sweet...and I really like the B&W, its nice and warm...goes with the relationship