Here are a few more shots of my friend's little boys. They were so cute, posing for the camera. . . atleast the two older one : ) My setting were all over the place. These were shot in RAW with natural light on her covered back porch. HHCC Please.
The shots are cute...I think the lighting is a bit off...especially on the last one. Maybe it was your conversion that blew it but IMO it's a bit too white...Look at it from the bright side...they're nearby to keep practicing...TFS!
these are cute. In the B&W you have lost some detail, I think maybe you went a little too far with the highlights. The baby seems almos 'lost' to me because ot the brightness. I love the pose of the little boy with is chin in his hand. Did you sharpen these at all, they seema little on the soft side to me, expecially the eyes.
great shots. I love the furrowed brow the baby is sporting! lol. And my favorite shot of the boys is that last one... I love the conversion and they are so cute!
I really like the two color ones of the boys, but I, too, almost didn't see the baby in the last one! Maybe a little black fabric between him and his brothers would have helped with that. Great job!
Cute shots! I, too, didn't see the baby until I saw comments, but I am using my laptop right now and the monitor is really off. Your poses are really sweet! Lots of emotion and personality...
8 comments:
Very cute shots! And Very cute boys! But I almost didn't see the baby there in the last picture! haha I must be getting sleepy!
The shots are cute...I think the lighting is a bit off...especially on the last one. Maybe it was your conversion that blew it but IMO it's a bit too white...Look at it from the bright side...they're nearby to keep practicing...TFS!
Hi there
these are cute. In the B&W you have lost some detail, I think maybe you went a little too far with the highlights. The baby seems almos 'lost' to me because ot the brightness. I love the pose of the little boy with is chin in his hand. Did you sharpen these at all, they seema little on the soft side to me, expecially the eyes.
Chris
these are great! looks like you really captured their personalities. great job on the processing.
great shots. I love the furrowed brow the baby is sporting! lol.
And my favorite shot of the boys is that last one... I love the conversion and they are so cute!
I really like the two color ones of the boys, but I, too, almost didn't see the baby in the last one! Maybe a little black fabric between him and his brothers would have helped with that. Great job!
I also didn't see the baby in there until I seen it in the comments here.
I think they are great but that hand on the chin is too dang cute!
Cute shots! I, too, didn't see the baby until I saw comments, but I am using my laptop right now and the monitor is really off. Your poses are really sweet! Lots of emotion and personality...
Post a Comment