I love the colors and the dof is great (so you must be passing your class with flying colors!) I also really like the reflection.
looks like you've succeeded in your DOF! great take.
LoL what a great idea! I've also been known to do things like this.
It looks like what you are learning is working. Great objects to work with with the sizing and coloring.
Love this sample much more- it's quite creative. I always love bold, rich colors. And I love when adults remember the joy of playing!
Hee Hee..........you know you're a mom when......you take pictures of their toys when you can't take pictures of them! ;) Great DOF!
Nice shot! The colors look great as does the dof. Did you have more fun playing with them or shooting them? :-)
Great DOF and the colours look grea. You make lego look really interesting
fun shots...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love the colors and the dof is great (so you must be passing your class with flying colors!) I also really like the reflection.
looks like you've succeeded in your DOF! great take.
LoL what a great idea! I've also been known to do things like this.
It looks like what you are learning is working. Great objects to work with with the sizing and coloring.
Love this sample much more- it's quite creative. I always love bold, rich colors. And I love when adults remember the joy of playing!
Hee Hee..........you know you're a mom when......you take pictures of their toys when you can't take pictures of them! ;) Great DOF!
Nice shot! The colors look great as does the dof. Did you have more fun playing with them or shooting them? :-)
Great DOF and the colours look grea. You make lego look really interesting
fun shots...
Post a Comment