I had the chance to do some senior portraits yesterday for a beautiful girl. I'd love some HHCC. They were all shot in natural light and in RAW with a little editing in PS, various specs. Let me know what you think.
I really love the first shot! Everything about it draws my eye in. The color looks great too! I'd like to see the 2nd one brightened up a bit (looks like an amazing door behind her!) but that could be my monitor not being bright enough. These look great!
these are great! love the compositions that you caught. the third one looks a little soft but that could be me. you did an amazing job with her and she is a beautiful girl.
What a lovely gal! My fav is #3, probably because it's just a little different and I'm big on different. It reminds me of a model shot. Love that background in #4...very vibrant and fun. She looks so comfortable in front of the camera so you did great!
I like #1 a lot, but wonder if you have the SOOC with her toes in tact along the bottom? If not...it's not too bad of a distraction, just think it would make it that much better to have all her toes.
You did a really good job and you should be proud!!
I really like the first one and the 3rd one. The first one has an interesting composition and really draws my eye in. The third one looks like an album cover...very cool. My only advice is I would lighten the shadows on the third one just a bit.
9 comments:
I really love the first shot! Everything about it draws my eye in. The color looks great too! I'd like to see the 2nd one brightened up a bit (looks like an amazing door behind her!) but that could be my monitor not being bright enough. These look great!
these are great! love the compositions that you caught. the third one looks a little soft but that could be me. you did an amazing job with her and she is a beautiful girl.
i like the 3rd one! And the first one is so fun--great spirit! how fun! i am sure she will love them!
leah
Great photos, love the color of the door on the second one and the background on the 4th one. beautiful girl.
What a lovely gal! My fav is #3, probably because it's just a little different and I'm big on different. It reminds me of a model shot. Love that background in #4...very vibrant and fun. She looks so comfortable in front of the camera so you did great!
I like #1 a lot, but wonder if you have the SOOC with her toes in tact along the bottom? If not...it's not too bad of a distraction, just think it would make it that much better to have all her toes.
You did a really good job and you should be proud!!
Fun Haleigh. These turned out really cute!!!
I really like the first one and the 3rd one. The first one has an interesting composition and really draws my eye in. The third one looks like an album cover...very cool. My only advice is I would lighten the shadows on the third one just a bit.
I like all your different poses... They are really fun!! I actually like the first one best. Very original!
Yay for you!
By a little editing do you mean you ran actions or no? Just wondering?
Post a Comment