Sunday, April 08, 2007

April 9th

Here's a few more from the Senior shoot that I did on Friday. The one with the yellow door in the background is redone, after all of your CC. Thanks again! I'd love some more on these.

16 comments:

Itworksforbobbi said...

Wow - I really like #3! So gorgeous!

Michelle said...

you did a great job on your re-do. and that last one is great! love the composition and the conversion on it.

Ingrid said...

LOVE the yellow wall one with the vignette...

Lauren Hartman said...

These are lovely. The only CC I have is that the texture of the wall is awfully strong. In #3 especially it pulls my eyes away from her and to the wall. It looks very sharp, and she looks slightly soft. I like what you did in #4 with the background a little OOF.

Amy Covey said...

WOW - you really did a great job with all of those. I love the yellow door and the textured wall you used as a backdrop.

Mom2Drew said...

I really like that last one, she's just so natural in front of the camera. I also like that yellow, so bright!

Lorrie said...

these are great. I love the second one the best!

Teri said...

Such a beautiful girl and her poses are very nice, did you make the wall that is almost a orange pop out some? It looks really cool.

Patti said...

great shots. Love the colours.

Trisha said...

I LOVE that yellow door and it looks like you got some very nice shots of the girl! Very Pretty!

Anonymous said...

I have a picture of my daughter in front of that SAME yellow door!!!! HOW FUNNY! And I recognize the water thing too - you were in downtown mesa, weren't you? Hi neighbor! Anyway, I love these shots - especially the black and white.

Nichole said...

I can't decide which one I like the best. They are all great.

Krissynae said...

Beautiful photo shot. Great job on these. She will love them

amazing grace said...

these are really great...she is going to love them. i like the last one and still like the yellow door one--great variety.

leah

amazing grace said...

these are really great...she is going to love them. i like the last one and still like the yellow door one--great variety.

leah

Amber said...

Okay, enough waiting. Where are the pics you took yesterday?