While we were already in CA, we figured that we might as well hit Disneyland. Cam, Amber, Ty, Cannon and Bridger came with us. We had a blast. Rylee rode Tower of Terror with her dad, and said that she loved how it tickled her tummy. She's a brave one : ) Peyton and Rylee both also rode Matterhorn. Dane said that both of the girls were laughing the whole time. We ran into a lot of characters while we were there, and got to take a few pictures. The girls said that their favorite rides were Matterhorn, and It's a Small World. I forgot how old that song gets after listening to it on repeat for 15 minutes : )

3 comments:
I totally am loving that Cruella Devil (sp?) picture. She had to be stinkin' hot in that fur coat with the dog tails hanging off of it. Oh and P.S. I love the sunglasses in the last pic... you look sssswwwweeetttt!!!!
Amber R.
I didn't know you guys went to Disney land. How fun. Did your girls just love it!
I am glad your family had a blast! I can't wait to go...not till September though. Jason is definately taking Makenna on the Matterhorn this time..not sure about the tower of terror- ya no way! Love the girls outfits- cute as always :) You too!
Post a Comment