This is a picture taken this past weekend at the cabin with my mom and my only sister! I'm grateful to have both of them in my life. My mom has always been there for me. I feel like she's someone that I can confide in and get advice from. Despite our differences, I know that my sister and I want nothing but the best for eachother. I know that she'd do anything for me just the same as I would for her. I'm so excited that she is having a little girl, so that my girls will have a little cousin that's close in age to them that's a girl. They already love their little cousins Cannon and Bridger and I know excited they are to have another. Love you MOM and BROOKE!

2 comments:
Wow, you are ALL beautiful! You bettered have taken tons of pictures of them. I"ve gotta take more of my sisters. Sisters are the best.
I know, your mom looks totally young too! I remember meeting her at retro and thinking that. She's so cute too. This is such a cool picture of you three :)
Post a Comment