Sunday, July 01, 2007

My girls!

So, last night, Dane and I went on a date. . . thanks Tawnie for watching the girls. When we were done with dinner and a movie, we had a little extra time left over so we ran to Target and Mervyns and got new shoes and dresses for the girls. Cute, huh.
I just realized that I haven't told any funny stories about the girls lately. This afternoon, Rylee came up to me and asked me to read Stuart Little to her. I started reading and about two minutes into it, I felt something on my shoulder. It was her head, she had fallen asleep. Is my voice really that monotone?
Peyton is growing up so quickly. The words and sentances that she uses amaze me. After church today, we were walking out, and she said, Mommy, I had so much fun! I'm glad that she enjoys nursery so much! I'm also glad that her hair has started to finally grow in.

No comments: