Monday, July 23, 2007

Ode to my new favorite SHOES!

OK, so I'm a blogging freak tonight. . . I had a lot to get caught up on. . . give me a break! Here is a picture of my new favorite shoes for my girls. We went to a little fair in Snowflake, while we were up at the cabin and ran into some girls from down here in the valley selling these shoes. My mom bought each of my girls a pair and a pair for my unborn baby niece : ) I'm so in love with the little Vans for Peyton. Thanks mom! There's nothing like a little tomboyish shoe with a glitzy touch. I know that they are going to start selling these at boutiques in the valley, so if anyone's interested, I can get their information from my mom. She has their card.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Holy small world! The girls that make these shoes live in my ward. I visit teach one of them. They just live a street away from me. They are the cutest shoes ever! BTW, I love your island with the brick on it - very cool!

Kristal said...

Hey, we were there too, and I saw these! I love them! SO CUTE!!!

Brittany Williams said...

Haleigh, I would love to get the info from you about these shoes. They are way to cute!