Last night I got to go on a girls night with Bridget, Marci and Marci's sister Shala, from Utah. We had a ton of fun and had a lot of laughs. First we went to PF Changs. Our waiter asked what I wanted to order and I ordered lettuce wraps, spicy chicken and mongolian beef. Our waiter then turned to Marci and asked he what she wanted, and she said that I had ordered for everyone. To which our waiter said "That's All?" Have I really packed on so many pounds this summer, that the waiter thought I was going to eat that all by myself? I mean I know I've eaten out more and not made it to the gym as much, but c'mon. So, we got our lettuce wraps and started talking. We finally noticed that an hour had gone by and that we were going to be late to go see Mamma Mia, so we asked our waiter where our food was. He was really rude about it, so we talked to the manager. She cancelled our order and gave each of us 2 free appetizer coupon and a $20 gift certificate. We basically ended up making a profit off of our dinner, and I got to start my diet early, because I only got to eat 2 lettuce wraps for dinner.After that fun experience we went to see Mamma Mia! at Gammage Auditorium. It was such a great show. Definitely more on the adult side, but fun for adults of all ages. Proof of this fact was the lady sitting in front of my friend Bridget with a gray haired bouffant. She was rocking out to every ABBA song that they sang. All in all it was a great night. I'm grateful to have such good friends to share fun memories with. Thanks girls. I only have a picture of Bridget and I, I was going to have our waiter take one of all 4 of us, but considering the fact that he vanished after we got our drinks... it didn't happen.

6 comments:
HALEIGH!!! So good to hear from you! Your photos are awesome, and where do you live these days? We are still in Barrington! How hold are your daughters? Jaxon is 18 months!
Sounds like you had a blast. I am due for a girls night out. We should always have 1 girls night out a month with our friends. We need it and Deserve it. I have never seen a play. Sounds like I need to go see one. I hope I didnt Spell anything wrong.j/K
i want to see this play!!! cute picture. you look great haleigh.
Haleigh I am surprised you used that pic hahahahah... We defintely have to do it again sometime
That sounds like fun. I'll have to see that sometime.
I wanted to see Mamma Mia this upcoming weekend and realized this was the last weekend. Sounds like fun with your girlfriends. I'm ready for Jersey Boys, though!
Post a Comment