It's official, my baby is definitely growing up, and as I've said before, I'm not sure how I feel about it. Tonight, I was looking through Rylee's backpack and found a loose piece of paper. In his mom's handwriting, it says "Walker - and then his phone number." I've heard Rylee talk about a kid named Walker in her class, so I went and asked her what the piece of paper was for and she said, "he just gave me his number." So I said, "What do you need his number for?" and she said, "You know mom, if I haven't talked to him in a while and I just want to call him or see him or something." When I signed Rylee up for kindergarten I didn't know that I was signing up for this :) So, it's official, Rylee was given her first phone number by a boy... besides her boyfriend (my best friend Bridget's boy) Mason, of course : )This is an old picture, but I thought it was appropriate.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Phone Numbers in Kindergarten...
It's official, my baby is definitely growing up, and as I've said before, I'm not sure how I feel about it. Tonight, I was looking through Rylee's backpack and found a loose piece of paper. In his mom's handwriting, it says "Walker - and then his phone number." I've heard Rylee talk about a kid named Walker in her class, so I went and asked her what the piece of paper was for and she said, "he just gave me his number." So I said, "What do you need his number for?" and she said, "You know mom, if I haven't talked to him in a while and I just want to call him or see him or something." When I signed Rylee up for kindergarten I didn't know that I was signing up for this :) So, it's official, Rylee was given her first phone number by a boy... besides her boyfriend (my best friend Bridget's boy) Mason, of course : )This is an old picture, but I thought it was appropriate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
you are gonna be in trouble! :)
i love that picture of her!
xx
jill
Holy crap!!! That is the funniest thing I have ever heard!
HAHAH, too funny~
Amber
Oh no... Mason would be so jealous. I better not tell him
Too cute Haleigh!
Post a Comment