10. She is such a good girl. She is a good listener.
9. She loves bugs and lizzards like every girl should ; )
8. She is my oldest, so she is a nurturer in every sense of the word.
7. She is always in a good mood, and always so optomistic. I could tell her anything and she would find something positive about it.
6. She is the best big sister ever.
5. She is hilarious. She cracks me up on a daily basis.
4. She's beautiful.
3. She loves to help me out. Every morning when she wakes up she makes her bed and gets dressed in the clothes that I've picked out for her before I even wake up.
2. She has turned into such a big girl since starting kindergarten. I'm so proud of her for all of the new experiences that she's handled so well!
1. She is my sunshine.

4 comments:
I love your pictures. The one's w/ the little boys and the ties are SO freaking cute. What kind of camera do you have?
awww! that's so sweet.
and that is such a sweet picture too. i love having a little girl too.
That red dress looks too cute on her! She belongs on a red carpet! I think I'm going to wait on Hallie doing competition. I think that's just going to be a little too much for her at this point. Maybe next year.
So cute Haleigh. She's definitely growing up. Watch out for the boys!!
Post a Comment