
Rylee was the KinderGATOR last week. (Her school mascot is the gator) It's a special priveledge. Each child has a week where they get to be the line leader. They also get to bring in a poster that tells about them, bring in their favorite book for the teacher to read, and bring in a show and tell. Rylee brought in TuTu, our frilled dragon, with Dane's help of course. Here are some pictures. I also go to volunteer in her classroom for the first time last week. Rylee was so cute. She took me around and wanted to show me off to all of her friends. She even begged me to stay and play with her at recess. I stayed, and totally ate it up, I know it won't be long before she's ducking in the hallway when I she sees me.

2 comments:
Yeah for Rylee!
Yeah, I am sure she will duck around corners to hide from you soon... I do!
Ha!
Amber
Post a Comment