Peyton is my little character. She's one of the most stubborn little girls that I know. I have two examples of this from tonight. First is evidence from this picture. Although the picture really doesn't do it justice. She thinks that she has to do everything for herself. This includes combing her own hair. The only problem is that she starts from the back and combs it to the front. By the time she's done... she has a Donald Trump comb over. My second example has to do with our bedtime routine. We always read a book, say a prayer and do the blessing basket. At our church's last General Conference, one of the sisters that spoke told a story of a family that would pretend that would make a pretend basket with their hands at bedtime and have each family member throw a blessing in it. Ever since I heard that story, I decided to start the same tradition with our family. About a month and a half ago, we went up to stay and Dane's grandparents cabin, and well, apparently it was Peyton' favorite vacation ever. Every night since they she says, "I'm thankful for going to the cabin." She's such a little stubborn thing. We've tried many times to get her to say something else, and she'll say, "I'm thankful for my family ... and going to the cabin." I think it's just a game to her now.

7 comments:
She's stubborn like her mom.....So cute.. I love the way she does her hair. I think you should leave it like that.
She is adorable, I am discovering that little girls are very stubborn and mine is only 31/2 months old. Your new haircut is stunning!
I'll have to look that story up about the blessing basket. Sounds cute! I ask Hallie her favorite thing that we did that day at night. Maybe that will switch it up. :)
What a neat idea- I'll for sure have to do that once Beck gets old enough. And Peyton is the cutest thing- I love those pictures. Was rylee this independent?
That is so cute. You always have one that is stubborn. I know i do. I want to know about this blessing basket. What article was it in! How does it work?
I love the Trump look! Too funny!
Your girls are super cute! I had such a good time with you all at Bunco! Anytime you need a sub give me a holler! Oh, and Kae Lynn has a blog now too-- rrandall.blogspot.com
Good luck with everything at "ARMS"- honestly email me if you ever have questions! heartbabyboutique@cox.net
Post a Comment