Today was crazy hair day and parent teacher conferences. Here's what Rylee's hair looked like. She loved it. When I pulled into the school today, it was crazy, everyone had different colored hair standing on end.
After school I went to Ry's first parent teacher conference. She doesn't get grades at this age, but she is doing well in all of her subjects. She is also very well behaved, according to her teach. She's very focused in the classroom and still knows how to have a good time on the playground. She is doing very well socially. This is the part that I was most worried about because of her age. She is very young. She said that if someone walked into her room to observe they wouldn't be able to tell that she is the youngest. She got an "E" for excellent in all of her behavior categories. I asked her teacher if most of the students received E's in these categories, and she said that most of the time she gives an "S" for satisfactory, if she's even had to correct their behavior one time throughout the quarter. Wow! I am so proud of my little Ry. She's getting to be such a smarty pants!

7 comments:
You need to keep this picture! black male or wedding video picture one day. =)
That shirt is so cute! Love the hair, I can't wait for crazy hair day....even though, what do I do w/ a shaved little boys head?
I love her outfit... Isn't it so fun to watch our little ones grow up and experience all the fun things that school brings to their lives.
It seems like yesterday she was walking into my mom's house for preschool. Crazy how time flies! I agree with everyone that her shirt is super cute!
I love it! Too bad the most I can do for my boys is ---wait not much! So fun to see what having girls is like!
Her hair is so long, and super fun like this! Love the flowers! I am glad she is doing well in school..it doesn't surprise me!
Post a Comment