Here's another one, check out that hair!
My sis Brooke had her baby tonight around 6:30. They still haven't picked a name for sure. They're about 90% sure that it's Landree Mae. She was 7lbs 4oz and 21 inches long. She also has more hair than any newborn I've seen and she sucks her thumb so well. She's beautiful. I'm so proud of my sis for being so strong through the whole thing. I love you Brooke!

10 comments:
She's adorable. Tell Brooke congratulations!
what a little sweetheart!
congrats brooke!
what a little sweetheart!
congrats brooke!
congrats to your family!!
Wow! She's here, tell Brooke Congrats for me! Mae is the best mn, so cute! I love all her hair!
So cute! And very jealous that she's had her baby! (Ours is being stubborn!)
IF any of you want to see more pictures of my beautiful baby girl look at my blog. =)
So cute- I am glad she is finally here! It was fun to see you at the temple!
How beautiful...and i'm not just talking about the baby! You are so photogenic girl. and I'm lovin your short hair. How sweet that must be to have your sister have a baby. It's such an instant bond between YOU and her child isn't it. Your girls look adorable in their costumes.
She will fit in nicely with that family of adorable girls:)
Post a Comment