
Did I scare you? The girls had a blast last night trick or treating. First we stopped by my grandma's house to do a drive by trick or treat. Then we went to Dane's parent's neighborhood for their chili party and trick or treating. The only problem is that the houses in their neighborhood are on acre lots, so we quickly remedied that problem with their golf cart. Aren't my nephews the cutest rodeo clowns that you've ever seen. After we were done there we went by my family's house to trick or treat and to see my new niece Bryten. She was such a cute little pumpkin, you could barely see her in her great big costume. All in all, it was a very fun night. Now, I'm just hoping that I have enough will power to stay away from my girls' chocolate.

1 comment:
Your girls look so cute all dressed up as princess'. Sounds like you had a fun-filled Hallooween.
Post a Comment