Sunday, November 11, 2007

Family Pictures

My whole family headed out to the Mesa Arts center this past weekend to take some new family pics. Here are a few of my favorites. The one of our entire family isn't half bad considering I forgot my tripod and had to prop my camera on a table, use a timer and run... Either way, I figured we'd better get them done before my baby bump shows up. I hear that it happens sooner and sooner with each baby. We really are so excited to be growing our family, finally. The last 18 months have definitely been challenging for me, and my family, but looking back, I am already beginning to understand Heavenly Father's plan for me, and how this wait has been a good thing. Within the last 18 months, I was able to really start up my photography business and I also decided to go back to school. I've still some time left, but atleast I have momentum pushing me in the right direction. I am grateful for the challenges that the last few years have brought into my life and for the opportunities that it has allowed for me to grow as a person. I'm grateful for all of the support that I've had through the last few years, and I pray that all will go well with this pregnancy. I definitely feel as though, I can in some ways empathize a little more with those that have experienced infertility. This experience has definitely taught me not to take pregnancy or a new baby for granted. If all goes well, Peyton and this baby will be about 3 years and 8 months apart. Keep us in your prayers.

6 comments:

jill s said...

having dealt with infertility and miscarriage myself i know how draining it can be. i'm happy for you that you get to add to your family now! i hope that your pregnancy a wonderful one!

xx
jill

p.s. LOVE the pictures! :)

Frolicking Night Owl said...

cute families! i think that whether it takes 4 months or 4 years to get prego, women go through a lot of the same emotions ... it's hard to try for a baby and have things not work out. congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family and photos!

Amber said...

Oh puhleeez. Your pic looks good. I think you need to buy yourself a pair of glasses my friend! Anyway, I am game for Wednesday if we can do it early-ish... Cannon has skateboarding in the afternoon. Let me know!

Amber

♥ Natalie said...

The pictures look awesome ~ you do such great work.... very impressive! Love the family pic in your header, too. And what a great place to go for fun spunky pics. Loved reading your thoughts - I will keep you in my prayers!

Heather said...

I am sooooo excited for you!! All that waiting and your kids will still be closer than mine!! I can't wait to know what your having! My vote is Boy!