| You Are An ISFJ |
![]() |
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
My Personality
I've found this test on a few people's blogs so I figured I'd take it. Sorry that I've been such a slacker lately!! I have been feeling so sick these last few weeks. I've never dealt with this in my previous pregnancies, so it's thrown me for a loop. My girls also had the flu over the weekend, so that was no fun. I went on a field trip with Rylee last week, so I'll post some pictures from that soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
sorry you aren't feeling good lately, and to have the bug around on top of that...UGH. Your quiz was right on, and tells all the reasons people love you so much. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
BORING!!! Time for a new post... hey wait, it says that when other people don't get you they see you as boring, oh and dominant... most definitely!!! Haha, I will have to take the test. I'll keep you posted.
Amber
That is amazing! That test was right on! You are such a good listener, are very responsible and all those other nice things it said about you. I'm going to have to ty that out.
Post a Comment