So, we had a little scare this weekend. This past week, Dane had a nasty cold/flu and I woke up with it on Friday morning. This was probably the worst cold/flu that I've ever had. To make matters even more complicated, I had a wedding to shoot with my sister that afternoon and evening. I decided that I'd suck it up and take some tylenol cold (which I can't stand, I'm such a light weight) and tough it out. I did OK that afternoon for the bridal session outside of the temple, but I got to reception and everything was down hill from there. I ended up in the bathroom half the night puking... Thanks to my sis, Brooke, for taking over at the reception. I don't know what I would have done without you. I've looked through the pictures and they turned out great, by the way Brooke. Anyways, I went to bed that night totally exhausted and woke up the next morning totally dehydrated and cramping. I called my OB and he told me to get to the hospital and get some IV fluid. Yesterday was the worst day ever. I've learned my lesson, I need to take it easy. I'm feeling a lot better today, but my doctor put me on 3-4 days bedrest, so I'm taking him seriously and sitting on my rear for the next few days. Here is one of my pictures from the bridal session, I think that the session actually went pretty well.

4 comments:
Sorry you are so sick, but I am sure the pictures turned out great. You must have the best OB ever... and I am not biased or anything, feel better and take it easy! And YEAH for another girl!!!
Haleigh! Oh you poor thing. I am sorry you got so sick. It always seems worse when you are prego. I am glad that you & baby are going to be ok. Take the bed rest time to catch up on some sleep. BTW the pic looks great and I sure the rest do as well.
SHUT UP! Another girl! Congratulations! You better slow it down sister! Take it easy! I know it's easier said than done, especially when you have little ones....but TRY!
What the H!! I didn't know you went to the hospital. It's official, either I am the worst sister-in-law ever or you are ;)
Amber
Post a Comment