Today was Ry's first dance competition. She did such a good job. She danced to a techno version of "Born to Be Wild." It was super cute. It was about 40 minutes away, so it made for a long day, however, it made it all worth it when I went backstage after she was done and saw the look on her face. She said, "Mom, I tried my best and I'm having the best day ever." She loves performing, and I'm glad she enjoyed herself so much. Her team won 1st place for their age group and they also won a special award called, "Here Comes Trouble." They were the youngest group there. Here are a few pictures of her total flashback to the 80's costume. I love it.

9 comments:
Hi Haleigh, I found your blog on Sally Jensen's page. Were in the same ward. I just had to say ADORABLE! I'm so jeolous that she is such a poser and performer. My daughter would never do that!
She is so dang cute! Agh! I love all things dance and bless my poor boys, if I dont get a girls someday- one of THEM will be in it!!!
Very cute..... Love her costume. She looks like a dancer alright...
it's reunion time. check out the website, sign in and spread the word! http://highland1998.myevent.com/
Rylee is quite the performer, I take it she gets that from her momma. She looks so grown up & cute. Love her dress!!
She looks so cute! I used to dance and had recitals and loved getting all dressed up! I never competed though, that is AWESOME!
Oh my gosh...a competition already!
She looks so cute!! I love the costume!! I bet it was so fun to watch her!
I love that she said, "I'm having the best day ever!" So cute!
Post a Comment