Saturday, April 26, 2008
More Thanks!
After writing again last night, I came across a few people that I've forgotten to thank. Once again I know that there are many people that I don't know about or have forgotten. Amber, Camille and Maren, thank you for being such supportive sis in laws and making my girls have so much fun yesterday that they didn't even want to leave when it was time for me to pick them up, after I'd been gone all day. Amber, thank you for your humor. Girlies from my ward, you will never know how much your help and support has meant. Thank you for taking care of my home, while I've been away and for all of the phone calls, emails and support that we've been receiving. Shawn, Ryan and Tyler ... Thank you so much for being so brave and holding it together so well for my hubby up on that mountain. I know that you guys did everything that you could to take care of him and get him off of that mountain as fast as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Haleigh, ,my mom told me yesterday what happened to Dane. I found your blog from Courtney Fisher. Anyway, we are praying for you and hope for the best. It sounds like you are handling things the best you can. Love you!
Post a Comment