Monday, June 09, 2008

Good News!

Dane and I both had doctor's appointments today. We had good news at both appointments. At my baby doctor appointment I found out that I have progressed. I am dialated to 2 cm and effaced to 60%. Dr. Beck said that if I start to have painful contractions, I need to head to the hospital. Especially with the situation with my hips. We definitely don't want a super quick delivery with the end result of me not being able to walk again... Dane's primary care physician signed him off for driving and working. We still have to make sure that his license is clear at the MVD, but that should be done within the next day or two. So, unless we run into another issue, we should be able to have him driving again very soon. Things are starting to normalize around here... just in time for the baby. I'm hoping that she can wait atleast one more week. We have a big week planned.
Thanks again to Elena and Merri for letting me take pictures of their precious little girls. Spending time with them has made me even more ready for our little one to come.

8 comments:

jill s said...

so happy for you guys!

and those pictures of the babies are so sweet. i can't wait to see pictures of YOUR sweet baby soon!!

i hope everything goes smoothly!

xx
jill

The Regimballe Family said...

Yay! I'm so glad that Dane can drive YOU now! I hope you have your bags packed...because 2cm/60% + a busy week = a baby! Thanks for taking such adorable pictures. Can't wait to meet your little girl!

Jenny said...

I am glad things are finally starting to normalize, i like that word. Well take care, since that little pink bundle will be here in no time! I am so excited for you.. and I will be livin in your hood in a few weeks so I can come see her too. =) And the baby pics are darling, i can smell the baby powder now!

Barbara said...

So glad things are working out for you guys. Doctor Beck delivered my 2 granddaughters:) He is wonderful isn't he?
You are in great hands!
Fondly, Barbara

Amber said...

Yay for Dr. Reeder! I was a little stressed about the "no driving" situation. Oh and lucky for you, Grandma Hatch came and showed me how to knit my blankets so I am thinking yours should be done just in time!!

Amber

Elena Thurston, Family Realtor said...

Hey lady! I posted a pic and a link back to you on my blog, check it out. And big congrats for the good driving news! Please, please get some rest. life is 3 is CRAZY.

The Wiser Side said...

yeah!-one less thing to worry about. cute pictures-you really do an amazing job.

Court said...

Haleigh, I'm so glad to hear that things are finally starting to go semi normal for you and Dane. Good luck with the delivery of your sweet little girl.
I love the pics!!!