Tuesday, June 17, 2008

More pictures of the Baby!!

I'm going to attempt to set up my background tomorrow and get some shots of little Aubree, but I realized that I forgot to post a picture of me and the baby, and also some pictures of our new little family. The one of us on our way home, and Aubree in the car seat gives you an idea of just how bitty she really is.

7 comments:

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

She gets cuter and cuter everytime I see her! =)

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

She is SO tiny and you look so gorgeous. Congrats!

Caryn said...

Congrats! She is darling!!!

Christi Pobst said...

She is so Beautiful! I said WOW when I saw how tiny she was! Matt and I are so excited for you!

Cory♥Jessica said...

Congratulations! She is adorable. You look so good after having a baby, I looked so terrible. Its so good to see that your family is doing well. Im so happy for you and your family.

Kimberley said...

Congratulations! She is a cutie! Glad everyone is doing great!

Jamie and Tessa Gissel said...

I still can't get over how great you look. She is so beautiful.