I don't know who's more excited... Peyton or I. No seriously, I love spending time with my Peyton, but she was bored to tears (as previously mentioned) without her sister her all day. She had her first day of her second year of preschool today. She said that she had a lot of fun. She's so excited to have all her little friends in her class. It sounds like she's going to be learning a lot this year from Miss Leavitt. When you ask her what was her favorite part? of course she says the chocolate that she got at the end of the day. She devoured it on the way to meet my mom and grandma for lunch without me noticing it. When we got their her entire face was covered in melted chocolate.
Oh, and who else loves her glitterful backpack. It was, of course her choice from the Disney Store. The picture doesn't do it justice. It's glitter vinyl with purple trim. Oh, and it comes with a matching lunch sack :o)

5 comments:
Your girls are sooo cute!! I totally agree with you about going private. my email is jaymedosdall@yahoo.com
Holy cow peyton looks so dang cute! she looks really old in this picture? Thanks again for coming to visit me yesterday i appreciate it even more today! I'm no seeing double vision, and i can eat so i fully enjoyed the kit kat and people today!
Holy cow peyton looks so dang cute! she looks really old in this picture? Thanks again for coming to visit me yesterday i appreciate it even more today! I'm no seeing double vision, and i can eat so i fully enjoyed the kit kat and people today!
How cute is she.. I hope she is lovig preschool. We know you are! :)
She looks so adorable!
I had a feeling that predictor thing wasn't all that accurate, I mean 90% seemed ridiculously high to me. Thats why I had to run my own experiment. Thank you!
Post a Comment