Thursday, August 07, 2008

Bullies SUCK!

Today, I picked Rylee up at the bus stop. As soon as she got off the bus, she was in tears. I asked her what was wrong and she told me that a boy on the bus punched her in the stomach. After getting more of the story from her, she was told to sit next to the boy by the bus driver (they're over crowded on her bus and every seat is taken.) When she sat down, the boy punched her in the stomach. She told him not to punch her again, and he did just that. Seriously, flames are coming out of my ears right now just thinking about it. It totally broke my heart to see her hurting like that. She would never hurt a fly. Honestly, why do kids do things like this, especially little defenseless girls? We called the school and the district and they're going to fill out an incident report and make sure that he's punished. I'm supposed to hear back from them tomorrow.

4 comments:

jill s said...

oh my gosh! i'd be so mad too.
oh i'm not ready for sage to start preschool.

i hope that's the end of the bullying!

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

That is the saddest thing i've ever heard!! Poor ry she's the sweetest girl too! What a little punk i hope he gets in major trouble..

Amber said...

EEEEWWWWWWW that boy should be dead meat!!! I can get Bridger on it ASAP, he beats Cannon up everyday. Poor Ry!!!
Amber

Caryn said...

I am fuming for you! Sounds like someone's Daddy needs to ride the bus and give that dear boy a talking too! I am so sorry that happened to cutie Rylee!!!