I'm serious this time :o) I am going to be making my blog private on September 2nd. This means, if you haven't already given me your email address (see 5 posts down), you may try to enter my blog some time in the near future, only to be shut out. If you don't have a blogger account, it's easy and simple to get one. You don't have to have a blog to have an account. I would love for anyone that wants to read my blog to continue to read it. Please, please add a comment to this post with your email address :o)
Don't say I didn't warn you !!
11 comments:
emilylauren at gmail dot com. Count me it :)
tbauder@cox.net I still want to be able to see what's going on in your family.
I love reading your blog! Your posts during Dane's accident were so inspiring. You can check me out leeelle.blogspot.com here's my email if I'm able to make the cut leeelle@gmail.com.
kalenelesueur@hotmail.com Peyton looks so cute- why do they make backs packs the size of the kid practically?! haha
Hey it's amanda (amber's friend) add me please! bombrocket@hotmail.com
Hi Haleigh, it's Melissa. I must admit that I do occasionally blog stalk you! LOL I would love to have an invite. send me your email too so I can invite you to mine!! harpercrew@gmail.com
hey i love looking at your blog with your cute little kids. my email is kristiharte@hotmail.com
Please put me on your list.
bharmor@hotmail.com
trentandmandy@hotmail.com
you don't know me, but I am married To Sam El Halta. I know that he would like to be included in being able to still check your blog. s.elhalta@excite.com
we don't really know each other, maybe through courtney fisher or amber whiting, but i love checking out your blog from time to time and would love to still. you take great photos and i especially got hooked when dane had his accident. it was so great to see prayers answered.
aundrea5802@yahoo.com
my blog is private, but if you want an invite just let me know.
Post a Comment