Saturday, August 09, 2008

Going Private!

It's official! I'm making my blog private. I've had some people from different countries and such viewing my blog. Kind of strange... I'll wait until the end of the month to do so, just so that I can gather everyone's email addresses that would like to continue to access my blog. Please post a comment with your email address if you'd like to view my blog.

31 comments:

jill s said...

i would love to still read your blog! :)

jillrscripps@msn.com

xx
jill

Frolicking Night Owl said...

i'd love to keep reading your blog! princessbeckbug at gmail dot com

The Nelson Family said...

I was glad to find your family blog a while back ... I would love to be able to keep viewing it.

krisann_nelson at yahoo dot com

Caryn said...

Me too!

iscaryn@cox.net

Andreasen Family said...

that's a bit creepy. we would love to ready your blog.
camille

vanessa said...

Add me in. vanessapeterson3@hotmail.com

The Regimballe Family said...

Me too!

nursemerri@cox.net

Christi Pobst said...

We would love to read your blog!!

ladyplz@gmail.com

Chris & Tarah Bauder said...

Haleigh its Tarah Bauder I would love to still read your Blog. My email is tbauder@cox.net

Hillary said...

hillarykanter@gmail.com

:)

Court said...

add me too.

courtneyfisher09@yahoo.com
:)

From My Eyes said...

add me, add me,
slgs5aggie@hotmail.com

Heather said...

Me too, please! phrobles at cox.net

Kae Lynn said...

I've done the same thing...so e-mail me so I can add you as well!
kae_lynn_randall@hotmail.com

Jenny said...

Privacy is the only way these days! Add me
jenhunt98@hotmail.com

Cheri said...

I would love to if you don't mind! I just love to see all your cute pics, and hear the updates,etc! :) I hear you on the bully thing... we've had many bully days and years and it's no fun! Today Alyssa was followed home by a creepy guy in a truck on our street from the bus stop! 5th day of school and I have that to worry about ~ I am freaking out! No more walking from the bus stop!
Cheri P. cherilyn68@msn.com

LafeNLacy said...

We'd love to stay in touch, too! lacychaffee@yahoo.com

The Wiser Side said...

amberwiser@gmail.com

It's a hard decision-good luck!

Sydney said...

hey its willow and shane -- so glad to hear Dane is doing good. He was in our thoughts and prayers-- all of you. Your family is so cute! love this blog stuff. add me to the list willowjager@yahoo.com

Amber said...

OBVIOUSLY you are going to add me... but I have a different email for blogspot amberr_7 at yahoo

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Me too sallyraejensen@yahoo.com

J,B,A,P Hatch said...

I love checking your blog and seeing your cute girls! beckylovesfish@hotmail.com

Kimberley said...

Your girls are so stinking cute!
dkyoung05@gmail.com

Kimberley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa Braegger said...

Count me in...
mckennasmommy@gmail.com

Kristy Martin said...

klmartin22@gmail.com

Thanks!

Kathy and Levi said...

kathyn311 at gmail dot com

Brittany Williams said...

I would love to keep reading your blog as well! Ü
Brittany

Anonymous said...

Hi Haleigh, this is Lorie (Uncle Shane's wife)I found your blog from Shane & Willow. I'd love to keep reading it. Thanks!

lrohner@laidlawcompany.com

Scarbs said...

Hey Haleigh,

I came across your blog - it's so cute. I'd love to still read it! dscarbro3@gmail.com

-Jana (from bunko)

Dallin and Ashley said...

add us too!
ashley@ashleyhatch.com