Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Mission Beach

Thanks to Debi for arranging a fun trip and get away for all of us. We had so much fun. It was a wild fun-filled week, that went by in the blink of an eye, but we had a fantastic time. We were able to go to Sea World for a day and a half. The girls loved it. We were also able to camp out on the beach for a few days. The baby did great. She is practically sleeping through the night now. We were all able to avoid sunburns for the first part of the week, which is a feat for my pale skinned people. Dane got fried the day before we left and Peyton and Ry got a little too much sun the very last day. This trip was just what the doctor ordered... atleast for me. :o) Dane is such a helpful daddy and I was able to spend some time with the baby taking it easy. Thanks to everyone who went, we really enjoyed all of your company and all of our kids really had a blast together. Now it's back to school and daily routines.

4 comments:

Andreasen Family said...

These pictures are so cute---your girls are adorable!!

Emily Lauren said...

It sounds like you guys had so much fun, even though you got a little over cooked :) I have the WHITEST child alive so I'm always worrying about him burning. I would consider it successful if they just got a little at the end :)
Glad you got to relax!! California is the best! And your pictures are so great.

The Regimballe Family said...

What great pictures! I'm glad you had fun! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Christi Pobst said...

I am pretty sure we were at Mission Beach the same time you were! That is so wild! I'm glad you guys had fun, the girls are looking so BIG!!