The last 5 months feels like such a blur. We never really took pictures of Dane while he was in the hospital, it felt a bit morbid, as we didn't know what the outcome would me for him and for our little family. When he started to come around a bit, my mom and I took these two shots on her iPhone. All things considered, he's made an amazing, miraculous recovery. He's worked so hard, and I'm so proud of him. This experience has taught our family so much about faith and answered prayers. I just want to continue to remind myself, because it's so easy to forget!

2 comments:
Holy crap, it's already been/only been 5 months? I will never forget seeing Dane in the hospital for the first time... having him in a room with 2 inmates and a homeless man had to be unsettling, good thing Dane was "asleep" for that part!! My boys still talk about Dane's accident, they were pretty stressed about the whole thing. Prayers and fasting really mad the difference! We are glad that Dane is on the uphill swing.
that is crazy-- this life is so precious and we gotta make the most of it! Your family is so blessed to have him had such a great recovery!
Post a Comment