I was so inspired by this weekend's General Relief Society meeting. Elder Uchtdorf gave such an uplifting message about living with creativity and compassion in your daily life. It was definitely motivating and reminded me of the important work that all mothers, including myself do. Creativity and compassion in all capacities is such an important thing to apply to our lives. I am overwhelmed by the thought that I am the most important female role model in the lives of three beautiful daughters of God. My daughters teach me so much each day, I hope that I can teach them to love themselves for who they are and I want to teach them that they are strong and capable of doing whatever they put their minds to. I can't wait to meet the women that they grow up to be. If you missed it, you missed out, but you can listen to it here. http://www.lds.org

3 comments:
Ditto to everything you just said! You put it so well! It was a great broadcast-even better that we got to watch it with friends. You're a great mom, and I know what you mean about feeling overwhelmed sometimes, but all we can do is our very best...and pray...a lot! :-)
I am with you. Wasn't it just perfectly comforting words. It truly shows us how much our loving Heavenly Father {our Creator} is aware of each of us- and can speak to us so personally. We are so blessed to have a prophet and living apostles on the earth. Now I'm getting excited for COnference this weekend!
You really look great. Love checking in on your blog ever so often.
Post a Comment