Saturday, September 20, 2008

Salon De Mommy and Puppets

Today has been a typical Saturday around our house. We're always trying to entertain the kids and pass the day. Today, the girls insisted on making puppets from some supplies that we had left over from our summer craft projects. I think that they turned out pretty cute. They also asked to have their toes painted so I gave them the royal treatment from soaking their feet in warm water to scrubbing their heels and even a little leg massage. We decided to add polka-dots to their toes. Too cute!

3 comments:

The Regimballe Family said...

What a fun mommy you are!! I love the baby pics too...absolutely adorable!

Jenny said...

Very cute puppets & fun ways to make Saturday a special day! Aubrey and her cousins are so darling.

Anonymous said...

That sounds so fun! I am coming to your house on Saturdays, maybe my cleaning here will do itself and I can do crafts (my favorite) and get a nice pedi!! You are a cool mom. (I might steal the polka dot idea, way cute!)