Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dad and his Girls

This picture is from when we went to the park last week with my side of the family. I'm really grateful that Dane is such a good Daddy to the girls. He holds such a special place in each of their hearts. This is so special to me because my relationship with my own father is such a rocky one. I'm grateful to know that my girls will grow up knowing that their father loves them so dearly, and that he knows how special that they each are. I was worried that things might change with your accident in April, but your girls are still so special to you.
I had a pretty busy week this past week and went out 3 different nights this past week. I'm grateful to be able to depend on Dane and know that my girls are well taken care of. Thanks honey! I love you. Photobucket

4 comments:

Mel said...

What a lucky dad to have all those girls!!

keely said...

found you through NIE today. what a beautiful family!

carrie said...

You have a beautiful, beautiful family! :)

Jenny said...

this is such a sweet picture of Dane & his little girls, so sweet! And I love yuor new header..that was one of my favorite talks! love it:)