Friday, October 24, 2008

Don't you wonder what she's thinking about?

I don't know if the big blue eyes or the inquisitive look on her face, but I'm always wondering what she is thinking about. I think that she probably knows and remembers a lot more than I think... She's been smiling all of the time lately and has such a good temperament. She's just found her fingers and is sucking them constantly, although I'm thinking it's too late for her to start sucking her thumb. She's also spending more time on her tummy and holding her head up so well. Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Aubree is such a doll! Her big blue eyes definately have a story to tell. I love her little cheeks & chin too.It is the best feeling to be a mommy to these precious babies.

Amber said...

That girl is serious business... She is so cute!

Brittany Williams said...

She is such a pretty baby! Everytime I see her she seriously just takes my breath away!

The Regimballe Family said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Her eyes are so big and expressive!