I had Ry's Parent Teacher Conference last week. I have to say that I really love her teacher this year. I volunteer once a week in her class and she is so patient with her class. She also really seems to acknowledge each little kiddo and all of their thoughts, and ideas (which are many at the age of 6). She said that Ry is right at grade level and doing just great. She reads writes well and reads even better. She also does well in math. She said that she can't even tell that she is one of the younger kids when it comes to maturity or socialization. She did say that she's a bit of a "chatty Cathy" which leads to her not always turning her work in when expected. We had a little talk about it when I got home and Ry told me that she'd try really hard to pay good attention to her teacher. Ry really is such a sweetie and such a good little girl. We usually let the kids pick what we talk about for family home evening and for the past 3-4 weeks she's asked if we can talk about forever families. So cute, she doesn't seem to get sick of the subject, so we oblige. We're so happy to have you in our forever family. We're proud of you sweetie!
Here's Ry doing her serious face... it lasted about 2 seconds and then it was right back to smiles!
1 comment:
Hey there! Well Rylee is getting so big. I love your other blog you have. How do I get in on that action. It looks like you all have so much fun. I am so excited for Camielle. Tell her congrats and keep me posted of any pink, girly baby showers coming up.
Post a Comment